Director of Provider Relations
Birmingham, AL 35209
Our client is a well-established nation-wide managed care healthcare organization. We are currently seeking an Executive Director to manage and grow PPO network coverage on a national scale. We are looking for a progressive leader with healthcare provider credentialing, rate negotiation, and contracting experience. Ideal candidate has strong understanding of provider fee schedules, claim policies, and provider payment policies. Relocation candidates welcome!
Executive Director, Provider Relations Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains, cultivates and grows positive and productive relationships with new and existing network providers through proactive relationships management and communication techniques.
- Responsible for hiring, developing, and retaining high quality Provider Relations staff.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Business Development Leadership in development and implementation of strategic growth plans
- Review and resolve provider issues received from Provider Relations Department staff, direct communication with providers
Executive Director, Provider Relations Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred
- Four years of Supervisory Experience
- Five years of experience in Insurance, Health Plan, PPO, HMO, Managed Care setting
- Experience in Contract and Rate Negotiation, Credentialing, and strong understanding of Provider Relations
- Excellent Customer Service skills, Hands-on approach
- Strong Managerial skills
This is a direct-hire, permanent placement salaried opportunity. An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive salary, benefits package, generous PTO, and opportunity for growth within a rapidly expanding industry!