Director of Quality Assurance & Compliance
Birmingham, AL 35209
Our client is a well-established nation-wide managed care healthcare organization. We are currently seeking an Executive Director of Quality Assurance and Compliance to oversee all corporate accreditation, regulatory, and utilization review processes, procedures, and filings. Relocation candidates welcome!
Executive Director of Quality Assurance & Compliance Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with national accreditation process, corporate policies and procedures, and applicable state/federal statutes and regulations (ERISA, HIPAA, NQTL and QTLs of Federal Mental Health Parity Act)
- Oversee corporate quality assurance activities and communicate filings, process improvement techniques, and necessary changes and updates with Board of Directors and C-level suite.
- Utilize QA department data to improve case management effectiveness and corporate customer service/patient satisfaction.
- Perform utilization/cost monitoring and tracking functions on appropriate client contracts, including impact of MHPAEA and PPACA on client costs.
- Oversee preparation of annual divisional corporate goals and objectives and divisional action plans in a timely manner; monitor objectives and due dates bi-monthly.
Executive Director of Quality Assurance & Compliance Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred
- Five years of Quality Assurance Experience Required in PPO, HMO, or Managed Care
- Some experience/involvement in mental health field preferred.
- Familiarity with case management/utilization review functions in a healthcare setting
This is a direct-hire, permanent placement salaried opportunity. An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive salary, benefits package, generous PTO, and opportunity for growth within a rapidly expanding industry!
For further inquiries, please email Kasey: firstname.lastname@example.org.