Document Technician I
El Cajon, CA 92020
Do you pride yourself at being organized and efficient? If yes, this Document Technician position might be what you re looking for. And, the company offers first-class earnings and superior benefits. If this sounds good, you are looking in the right place!
Why Work Here: For more than 20 years, this independent and privately-owned specialty health company believes in empowering individuals to live longer and healthier lives. The environment is casual; and employees enjoy a positive place to learn and grow.
The Document Technician I position provides clerical support for mail, claims, file preparation and scanning. You will process inbound & outbound mail, shipping and receiving.
Duties of the Document Technician:
- Provides mail service including sorting, claims, and returned mail.
- Processes claims and prepares for scanning.
- Prepares items for scanning and shred scanned documents.
- Assists with research and verification during the scanning process.
- Receives and processes requests and maintain security files and documents.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Prepares and processes Inter Office Mail in bound/out bound.
- Processes Right Fax claims and prepares for scanning.
- High School Diploma required.
- 2+ years clerical experience including document preparation or recordkeeping.
- Accuracy and expert attention to detail.
- Mail sorting experience is preferred.
- Experience with Word Processing, Excel, and Email required.
- Types 40-45 wpm.
- Experience working directly with public or in a customer service capacity required.
What You Will Need
- Ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and develop cooperative working relationships.
- Meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- High-level of accuracy and productivity in a changing environment.
- Analyze issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.