Donor Information Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Work closely with Medical Records department and Family Care departments to get all needed information to complete donor files
- Speak with hospital staff and other patient care staff in order to request and retrieve necessary information
- Ensure all legal documents are given for files including death certificates, health information, and releases are signed from Next of Kin.
- Complete accuracy of completing donor information with health survey, social demographics, medical history and treatments.
- We have found that LVNs and EMTs are great fits for this position.
- Compassionate individuals who understand that asking for information about an organ donor through a critical and sensitive time is important
- Being very detailed and accurate with the information they ask for and what they received.
- Someone who can get every diagnosis code/term.Full understanding of triage and patient treatment knowing medical terminology
- Knows the balance of patient care and urgency.
- If you have a 4 year Bachelors degree or current EMT and/or LVN license. This is a temp to hire position in the wonderful downtown LA.