EDI Payor Enrollment Specialist
San Diego, CA 92130
Are you someone with good organizational skills, detailed-oriented and has speed and accuracy in typing?
Our client is an innovative cloud computing company with a dedicated vision in optimizing the economics of healthcare. We believe this vision is the key to unlocking a world where healthcare operates with efficiency and makes informed, optimized decisions, where information helps build healthy organizations and deliver the best care and patient outcomes possible.
The Payor Enrollment Representative prepares documents required to enroll our customers for electronic claims submission with various payors and clearinghouses. This person will play a key role with new customers assisting the Implementation team; ensuring all enrollments are completed correctly, timely and well documented. They will serve as a liaison with payers and clearinghouses to secure enrollment approvals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze customer s payor lists to determine enrollment requirements.
- Complete/coordinate paperwork for payor enrollment.
- Manage paperwork from initiation, provider signature, tracking, through to approval.
- Extremely high level of detail orientation and organization
- Accurate typing ability with speed
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to use independent judgment and discretion
- Basic computer skills
Pay: $16-18/hour, depending on experience
If you are professional, good with details and enjoy truly helping patients, then apply in minutes!