South Jordan, UT 84095
If you are looking to engage your unique talents and perspectives, this is the place. In the EDI Enrollment Specialist I position, we welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong here. Integrity is Everything is a core value at our company.
Enrollment Specialist I - The Enrollments group supports the clients by providing guidance and research in response to a wide variety of questions and issues presented by clients and employees. The Enrollments Specialist uses multiple tools and resources in order to develop accurate and comprehensive responses to client inquiries. To support a seamless interaction for clients, will have familiarity with common EDI procedures. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Job Role Includes:
- Respond to questions from clients regarding Enrollment Agreement policies and procedures
- Communicate clearly and education of associates on processes and procedures
- Utilizing multiple tools and applications
- Some contact with Client Partners when necessary.
- Internally communicate details on the Enrollments process and current state.
- Pay close attention to detail and to ensure accuracy of reports and data.
- Assist with development and maintenance of help tools for Our company users (e.g., knowledge base articles)
- Conduct training and presentations
- High School diploma required; Associate's degree preferred
- 1+ years medical experience preferred (Practice or Patient)
- 1+ year s knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems helpful.
- Experience in office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk role
- Computer and Internet literate in MS Office Suite Excel Adobe Acrobat
- ****Must be able to work any shift between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday - Friday.
You Must Be Able to:
- Communicate well both verbal and written communication skills, particularly by phone and email
- Listen to and understand user issues and respond appropriately
- Personal track record of being thorough, courteous and responsive in customer service
- Analyze information and use logic to address customer issues and problems
- Be cool-headed when managing difficult or emotional customer situations
- Quickly achieve a high level of understanding of the software and configuration options, and explain these features to clients
- Be professional in appearance and attitude
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Be available on-call occasionally for after-hours issues
More About Us: Medical practitioners across the country turn to us for fully integrated Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management solutions they can trust. We are one of the nation's largest providers of cloud medical practice optimization software and a leader in cloud electronic health record (EHR), practice management, medical scheduling software, and billing applications for medical practices and medical billing services. Client support is all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with others.Join Us Today! Apply through https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com