Draper, UT 84020
We are looking for an Endoscopy Technician to join our team, earning $16 - $20 per hour!
We have several openings to join our medical team as Endoscopy Technicians. We are looking for someone who interacts well with patients, provides support to physicians and nurses during procedures, and handles specimens collected. As part of your responsibilities, you will prepare the rooms plus prep and sterilize equipment.
Qualified candidates will have an understanding of surgical procedures ranging from scrub duties to anticipating the needs of the surgeon. You will prepare the operating rooms for surgery by checking and gathering supplies and equipment. You will assist with patient upper endoscopy, gastroscopy, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), colonoscopy, and sigmoidoscopy.
- Minimum of 1 -3 years of Endoscopy Technician Experience
- Endoscopy technician certification preferred
- High school diploma or higher education
- Pass 7-year criminal background
- Pay range: $16 - $20 per hour
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Family Leave and PTO
- Employee Stock, Purchase Plan, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount
Positions will go quickly! Apply directly at https://www.medicalprofessionals.com/career-seekers/