We are looking for an Enrollment Specialist ready to join a team. We are a community clinic and most of our patients are Spanish speakers. $12.00 + hour depending on experience
1. Prefer bilingual in English and Spanish. Requires prior experience with medically underserved populations and community-based organizations. Utah Driver s License with clean driving record.
2. Previous experience as enrollment specialist or Insurance Claims or in a clinical setting and a working knowledge of Utah s health care system and available public programs.
3. Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with flexibility to respond to a variety of requests, needs, and or issues.
4. Extremely computer proficient: Using Microsoft Office, other computer applications and basic office equipment.
5. Technical Support Experience a plus!
6. Typing 35-45 wpm
1. Assist and or enroll eligible health center patients and service area residents into affordable health insurance coverage.
2. Collect, track, and file affordability assistance information for specific assistance and or enrollment.
3. Create and maintain a patient profile through a designated portal and or computer software system, documenting patient centered activities.
4. Provide patient referrals to community resources outside of the project s services that will enhance the patient s overall well-being.
5. Conduct one-on-one and family education of affordable coverage options, public program eligibility, benefits, and health care navigation.
6. Participate in weekly/monthly meetings with clinic and project staff.
7. Assist in the preparation of progress reports and other reporting requirements.
Don't delay, apply today!