Langhorne, PA 19053
Compassion, quality and consistency. These are 3 things that embody what our organization stands for. If you are looking further your career in an innovative/collaborative work environment then this is the right place for you.
A well-established Senior Living organization is seeking an experienced Executive Director/Administrator to lead one of their great facilities in Feasterville!
- Actively participate in and provide leadership for the community and its staff. Supervise directly/indirectly all staff in the community.
- Direct the management team to ensure the success of the Community including accountability for all areas of operations meeting all financial and budgetary objectives.
- Participate and be accountable for oversight of all marketing and sales activities and results.
- Operate the Community in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures and ensure the safety and security of residents and staff.
- Complete oversight of all aspects nursing, resident care, programming, staffing and facilities maintenance and fiscal management.
- Ensuring that operation is at all times in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Enforcing safe and fiscally responsible admission and retention policies.
- Keeping operation within monthly budget.
- Plan and coordinate health services
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Establish and enforce policies and procedures
- Take an active role in marketing and admissions
- Ensuring that all possible efforts are being made to assist and facilitate billing and collection of monthly rents.
- 3-5 years of experience in a leadership capacity in the senior living/assisted living industry.
- Personal Care Home Administrator OR Assisted Living Administrator License in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Licensed RN or LPN preferred, but not required
- The technical knowledge required is best obtained through a BS or MS degree in business, health care, hotel/restaurant management, or a closely related area, but will consider relevant experience.
- A background in financial management, including budget preparation, cash flow management, and analysis of financial reports.
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety of public, including residents, ownership groups, community groups, and government agencies.