Merced, CA 95340
Our client, a growing Hospice organization in the Merced CA area is in need of an Executive Director to manage and inspire their staff! The Executive Director will be traveling from Modesto down to Fresno and from Los Banos over to Sonora.
The Executive Director will assume full legal authority and responsibility for the management of the hospice, the provision of all hospice services, its fiscal operations, and continuous quality assessment and performance improvement. A qualified administrator appointed by and reporting to the governing body is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the hospice. The administrator must be a hospice employee and possess education and experience required by the hospice s governing body.
- Operational planning and budgeting.
- Ensuring coordination with other departments, services and senior management, as appropriate.
- Directing staff in performance of their duties including admission, discharge, transfer, revocation, and provision of service to patients.
- Ensuring appropriate data collection and regular, complete reports are received by the Governing Body.
- Ensuring collaboration with agencies and vendors for effective management of services.
- Monitoring service utilization to ensure delivery of comprehensive care.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Health Care
- Masters degree in health care or related field preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in health care management
- Demonstrates an ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Understands hospice care and the services provided to patient and family/caregiver through an interdisciplinary group.
- Intimate knowledge of Medicare Hospice Certification
This is a direct-hire, full-time, salaried position with excellent benefits package for a growing organization. Please submit your resume to learn more about the company as well as any other direct-hire opportunities we may have available in the area.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 /year + discretionary bonus