Family Nurse Practitioner
Watertown, NY 13601
Job Title: Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant!
A large women s healthcare organization is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to hire on their team! The FNP/PA will provide direct nursing care to all clients and follow organization protocols, policies and procedures. He/She will provide high quality family planning, contraceptive education and reproductive health care to all patients.
- Assess patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories
- Documents patient care services by charting patient medical records
- Provides counseling and education for in areas such as sexuality, family planning, nutrition and infertility
- Collaborate with clinical and non-clinical team members in order to provide the best healthcare service
- Assists in the orientation of new clinical staff
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Understands and complies with policies and procedures
- License for advance nurse practice in the state of New York
- NCC certification
- BLS and CPR certification
- Mon-Fri full time with comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K)
- Work life balance with generous vacation and holiday benefits
- Free basic life/AS&D policy with company paid DEA renewal and BLS
If you re interested in learning more about this opportunity please submit resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!