The Finance Manager will be responsible for leading agency financial analysis, budgeting and reporting activities and reports to the Controller . The Finance Manager supervises Analysts and is responsible for managing their team to ensure reporting activities in the facility and with external customers are performed in an accurate and timely manner. This position adheres to tight deadlines and a wide range of financial and accounting activities. The Finance Manager will interact with senior-level and Executive staff which requires strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. The Finance Manager will be responsible for a nonprofit system with 18 locations in this role.
1. Leadership responsibilities for Financial Analyst team
2. Orchestrates and leads financial reviews of Request for Proposals (RFP), oversees development of financial models and assumptions used in RFP's and contracting
.3. Organizes and serves as primary Agency point of contact related to independent, county, state and federal fiscal audit activities.
4. Organizes and provides leadership in identifying, determining and implementing enhanced management reporting tools to implement consistent and automated financial reports.
5. Develops and leads fiscal management reporting activities to ensure consistent, accurate and reliable financial results.
1.Bachelor s degree in Business with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college is required.
2. Prefer at least seven years prior agency and/or supervisory experience in Accounting/Finance.