Fitness Reimbursement Examiner
Carmel, IN 46032
Do you want to be part of a company that supports career progression? For over twenty years, our client has been able to offer first-class salary and superior benefits and career progression to people of all ages, backgrounds, and life circumstances. As an organization their mission is to empower individuals to live longer and healthier lives.
Job Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to enter data from fitness and exercise center billing reports into the Reimbursement Processing System. This position is responsible for the accurate review, input and adjudication of reimbursement requests in accordance with regulations, company standards and contractual obligations of the organization.
- High school diploma required.
- 10 key and word processing; minimum 10,000 key strokes per hour required with 95% accuracy.
- Data Entry Experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Reviews all incoming reimbursement requests to verify necessary information.
- Enters reimbursement requests and information into a computerized request Processing System.
- Maintains all required documentation of reimbursement requests processed and reimbursement requests on hand.
- Adjudicates reimbursement requests in accordance with departmental policies, procedures, state and accreditation standards and other applicable rules.
- Maintains minimum production standard, 98.5%.
- Promotes a spirit of cooperation and understanding among all personnel.
Schedule: Monday Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
Pay: $13.00 an hour