Float Medical Assistant
Las Vegas, NV 89106 US
This is an exciting Float Medical Assistant opportunity for someone who is looking for a team in a busy and fun place to work. This position is temp but has a high probability of being hired.
This opportunity will put your skills to good works! Apply to join this network of healthcare providers who provide complete and comprehensive care, serving all ages and health concerns.
Duties as a Medical Assistant Float:
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support assigned provider(s).
- Answer phones, respond to voicemails and use the EHR to enter messages into the patient s chart.
- Room patients including but not limited to: obtaining vital signs such as height, weight, and blood pressure, reviewing/updating patient s medication list, and obtaining a urine specimen for urinalysis.
- Prepare electronic health records for the physician, including making sure all necessary records are accounted for before the visit (labs/radiology/testing).
- Process prescription refills and obtain prior authorization for medications.
- Maintain supplies, equipment, and stock exam rooms; practice HIPAA & OSHA compliance and safety standards.
- Perform accurate, legal, and ethical documentation at all times.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as requested.
- Travel to other KSOSN clinics as required
- Must have Medical Assistant Certificate or Diploma
- Must be fully vaccinated by date of hire
- Must know medical Terminology
- Must have excellent Computer and communication skills
- Experience using Epic is highly Preferred
- Experience using Telemedicine Preferred
Schedule: Monday Friday 8:30 5:00 p.m.
At Medical Professionals, we re all about you! We help talented job seekers find short-term and long-term positions that fit their needs. Connect with us today!