Float Medical Assistant
San Diego, CA 92111 US
Are you patient-oriented? Are you a quick thinker? Do you want to work for an organization that values your contributions and provides ongoing development? Come and be a part of our client's remarkable team! Their state-of-the-art facility is located in San Diego, and the team is seeking an outstanding Medical Assistant to join them.
Front office responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments for Glendale office
- Answer phones and transfers calls to appropriate department
- Handle requests for referrals
- Update patient information and maintain confidentiality
- Translate for provider and office staff when needed
- Send relevant information to various departments
- Maintain a clean work area, stock inventory and supplies
Back - office responsibilities:
- Set up for all medical examinations
- Assist the doctor with medical examinations and minor surgeries
- Administer injections and perform blood draws
- Explain procedures to patients
- Perform visual tests and on-site testing
- Maintain medical stock room inventory
Do I qualify as a Medical Assistant for this position?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years' experience preferred
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- CPR Certified
If you're a professional Medical Assistant and enjoy truly helping patients, then apply in minutes. Upload your current resume. This position is paying up to $16/hour based on experience.
We look forward to working with you!