Front Desk Coordinator (Mandarin)
Pasadena, CA 91105
Our client, an established and growing Fertility and Reproductive clinic, is in need of a Front Desk Coordinator to assist in Patient Scheduling and Coordination in a busy outpatient setting.
- Greeting patients and conduct initial screening and scheduling of new patients
- Answer phones and provide information as needed
- Conduct insurance pre-authorization requests
- Assist with administrative duties as needed as per requested by physician and Office Manager
- Assist with collections as needed
- Assist with triage and discharge of clientele
- Provide high customer service as needed
- Maintenance of patient/couple medical records, including consents and authorizations
- Assist physician in providing informative and effective communication with patient/couples.
- Adhere to pre-arranged work schedule including scheduled early cases
What We Need From You:
- Experience as a Front Desk coordinator, Receptionist, Patient Coordinator/Clinical Coordinator/Back Office Medical Assistant or similar role with clerical duties in a Medical or Healthcare Outpatient setting, preferably in Fertility, Women s Health, or OBGYN.
- Bilingual Mandarin language skills highly preferred
- Ability to work with patients, patient families, physicians, and interdisciplinary team.
Why Work Here:
- Competitive starting hourly pay with opportunities for overtime.
- Comprehensive benefits package including Med/Den/Vis insurance options, PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, etc.
- Established (30 +years), growing organization
- Steady, 40-hour work week, typically Mon Fri, regular business hours
- This is an outpatient, clinic-based position, no travel required.
- Opportunity to work among interdisciplinary team as well as independently in a fast-paced, educational environment
- Opportunity to establish strong connections with patients in time of need
This is a direct-hire, permanent, full-time position with an established, large and growing healthcare organization. Please submit your resume to learn more about our client!