Front Desk Operator
Seal Beach, CA 90740 US
Would you like to a chance to get your foot in the door with one of the best places to work? We have a 3-month assignment that will give you a chance to enhance your skills and get some experience you will be proud to have on your resume.
This healthcare group is nationally-recognized for its quality of services. We are looking for friendly and helpful customer service specialists to work in our call center. This center provides patients with convenient access to live clinical and non-clinical support. Your position will be scheduling appointments for providers.
Duties for this role include:
- Acts as liaison between patients and providers
- Triage inbound calls for multiple facilities
- Maintain and update provider schedules
- Accurately log inbound and outbound calls into a database
- 1+ year of medical scheduling and EMR experience
- Solid knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent decision-making skills
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am 5 pm
Don't Delay! Apply today.