Front Office Healthcare Coordinator
Burbank, CA 91505
Are you a professionally skilled Front Office Healthcare Coordinator who is seeking an awarding winning healthcare organization to grow within? This group located in Burbank is the premier regional medical group providing comprehensive and innovative treatment for pulmonary (lung) conditions and diseases. This group is seeking someone who is professional and positively energetic to assist as a Front Office Healthcare Coordinator
Front Office Healthcare Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls, verifying insurance, processing insurance authorizations, submitting authorization request for approval, taking co-pays and obtaining benefits information.
- Assisting patients, checking patients in and out, scheduling appointments, confirm appointment and contacting patients for returned visits as needed.
- Processing pre-authorizations, receiving referrals, communicating with insurance firms to gather information and documentation.
- Assisting patients with forms, preparing new patient documents, maintaining patient files and inputting patient demographics.
- Taking high volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls as needed and assisting Office Manager as needed.
Front Office Healthcare Coordinator Requirements:
- Must have over 2 years as a Front Office Healthcare Coordinator or similar role
- Seeking a professional individual with strong attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have medical terminology knowledge, worked in Pulmonary or Internal Medicine and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Excellent customer service skills
- MUST be Bilingual Spanish to be considered for the position.
If you're a professional Front Office Healthcare Coordinator with a good eye for details all while being efficiently organized this is the career move for you. This temp to hire we offer great benefit, lots of room for growth and a starting hourly pay up to $16.00 based on professional experience. Apply now at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com.