Front Office Medical Assistant
San Diego, CA 92103
Our client s clinic was established in 1918 and is the longest established Internal Medicine group in San Diego. They started their clinic with the hope that they would provide exceptional medical care in a warm and friendly manner.
They re looking for exceptional Front Office Medical Assistant to join their established team! They are a large Internal Medicine clinic providing primary care for all ages from newborns to the elderly.
- Work with the Providers, Office Manager, and other Medical Assistants to maintain an organized flow of patient care
- Work with the front desk in managing phone lines, scheduling, checking patients in and out, completing prior authorizations, referrals, insurance verification, entering patient information into the EMR system and other duties, as needed
- Assist in patient care with rooming, sterilization, prepping trays and rooms as needed, taking vitals, EKG's, blood draws, injections, assisting in minor procedures and other duties as needed
- Maintain professional and consistent communication with the team in order to maintain a positive working environment
- All other duties as needed and assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of front office MA experience
- Must have exceptional organizational and follow up skills
- Must be extremely flexible and adaptable
- Must have exceptional organizational and follow up skills because the Provider needs reminders to follow through, respond to messages, follow up with patients from the previous day, etc.
- Certified MA preferred
This position is located in Central San Diego.
Benefits: Offered once probationary period is completed.