Front Office Receptionist
Framingham, MA 01802 US
Our Front Desk Receptionists interact with patients daily, and they provide valuable administrative assistance to the physicians and care center providers.
Here are some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Greet patients in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Utilize practice management system to create provider records, scan medical records & documents including active medical insurance cards, driver's license or equivalent ID, & maintain insurance information.
- Verify registration forms are complete & obtain referring physician & primary physician information.
- Ensure patient has current referral on date of service. Obtain referral if necessary.
- Verify insurance benefits and eligibility prior to office visits & procedures.
- Collect all applicable co-payment, coinsurance, deductible or outstanding balance from the patient & post all payments collected.
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of reception area to include stocking of business cards
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a medical setting preferred
- Medical terminology knowledge required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Portuguese) preferred