Fulfillment Tech I
San Diego, CA 92121
The primary purpose of this position is to complete corporate processing requests, fulfillment requests, and package handling services. Performs daily copy operations, mail assembly, and fulfillment activities as assigned. Preps daily shipments and mailings. Safeguards physical security following all regulated vendor and visitor policies. Manages deliveries ensuring all receipts are documented. Delivers supplies, assists with claims, returned mail, and inter office deliveries. Assists with inventory cycle counts and inventory prep. Responsible for quality control in all aspects of assembly and mail prep.
Location: Sorrento Valley, San Diego, CA 92121
Schedule: full Time M-F
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in role requiring expert attention to detail.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience. Background working in high volume warehouse or fulfillment house preferred.
- Experience with warehouse equipment such as pallet lifts, pallet jacks preferred.
- Basic experience using Excel, Word, and Outlook required.
- Ability to pass written test.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Must Pass Criminal Background Check
- Must Pass Federal Background Check
75% Warehouse Services, Mail Services, and Supply Management.
- Provides copy operations and produces other job requests as assigned.
- Produces mail and assembles packages for shipment.
- Prepares freight orders, shipping labels, and meters mail ensuring packages and mail are secure for delivery pick up.
- Processes outbound interoffice mail ensuring mailings are recorded.
- Receives mail and prepares for interoffice delivery adhering to processes and procedures.
- Receives deliveries and prepares for custody transfer adhering to processes and procedures.
- Prepares packages for shipment adhering to defined processes for ensuring accuracy.
- Accurately tracks and records assigned work.
- Assists with research and verification for shipments.
- Supports shredding efforts for all documents approved for destruction.
- Responds accurately and timely to email inquiries.
- Restricts access to systems, storage locations, system folders or physical files, and all documents in process to authorized personnel only.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive and propriety business information under all circumstances.
- Reports unique or problem situations to manager.
- Passes all audits and skill assessments.
- Operates equipment, carts, lifts, and pallet jacks safely passing all skill assessments.
- Maintains and safely operates department equipment including joggers, openers, folders, and other.
- Keeps department and warehouses clean, organized, and stocked. Timely reports supplies nearing minimum levels.
20% Deliveries and Stocking.
- Delivers interoffice mail timely ensuring mail is managed by assigned mail processors. Reports issues timely.
- Delivers paper to all copy locations ensuring minimum levels are managed avoiding escalations.
- Manages warehouse supplies and department stored goods. Keeps warehouse clean and organized.
- Ensures receipts and shipments still in possession at end of day are secure and accounted for the following business day.