Gastroenterology Patient Service Representative
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Do you take great pleasure in being the face of the office? Perfect! As a Patient Service Representative for Gastroenterology you are the first contact patients have and lasting impression when leaving. Nestled in the heart of Beverly Hills our client has a well-established network composed of over 10,000 employees, 2,000 physicians providing the highest quality healthcare available. Enjoy being a part of an award winning organization with outstanding benefits, employee parking and amazing opportunities for advancement. Seeking a well-rounded upbeat energetic professional Patient Service Representative for Gastroenterology for several specialties.
Daily Task as a Patient Service Representative for Gastroenterology:
- Assisting patients with forms, checking patients in and out
- Scheduling appointments, confirm appointment and contacting patients for returned visits as needed.
- Verifying insurance, processing authorizations, submitting referrals, obtaining benefits information and co-pays
- Preparing new patient documents, maintaining patient files and inputting patient demographics Taking high volume of calls, taking messages, transferring calls and assisting Office Manager as needed.
Must Have to Qualify?
- Over 2 years of experience as either a Patient Service Representative or Healthcare Front Office
- High School Diploma or GED is a must Electronic Medical Records Experience
- Comfortable with high volume, fast paced and a constantly changing environment.
Don t waist anytime applying! If you re an organized detailed Patient Service Representative for Gastroenterology. This is the position for you. These are temp-to-hire opportunities and are starting immediately! Based on experience will pay up to $17.00/hour.