Pasadena, CA 91105
Are you a HR Generalist who is looking to make an immediate Impact in a growing A specialized Healthcare organization is looking for an HR Generalist to join our team! The purpose of the Human Resource Generalist is to act as a trusted resource for the designated employees and /or departments by implementing, administering, and maintaining a variety of HR programs and providing support to various teams within the organization.
- Manage HRIS processes assist with the input and maintenance of employee data, ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
- Generate, track and issue employment agreements for approved compensation and job changes
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Manages Specific projects as assigned
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook
- Administers talent acquisition and recruitment process.
- Liaison to team members as relates to employee benefits
- Responsible for Reconciliation of benefits billing statements
- 3-5 years minimum of Human Resource Generalist experience
- Healthcare experience a bonus but not mandatory.
- Professional Human Resource Certificate preferred
- Mon-Fri (8-5PM)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement plan (401K)
- Sick time, Paid Time Off