San Diego, CA 92121
Are you looking to be a part of a well-established healthcare organization that values its employees and offers plenty of opportunities to progress in their careers?
Well this might be the right place for you! We are looking to bring on an experienced HRIS Analyst to the team here in San Diego.
Summary of Position:
The primary purpose of the HRIS Analyst is to support HRIS implementations, support new and existing HRIS systems/functions, deliver support to business partners and provide system administration assistance.
Responsibilities are listed below:
- Participate in future implementation and administration of various HRIS applications including; Manager Self Service, Performance Management, Onboarding, Open Enrollment, Life Events, and Career Development.
- Communicate HRIS changes/enhancements to users.
- Assist with the development and delivery of trainings to all levels of employees.
- Assist with maintenance of web security including user roles for data access, business processes and workflow administration
- Develop, modify and execute reports using Business Intelligence to support HR business needs.
- Evaluate the inventory of reports, current processes and reporting tools to identify opportunities of improvement.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of HRIS experience
- UltiPro experience strongly preferred
- Cognos Business Intelligence experience required.
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices and standards of Human Resource administration
- Experience generating reports including querying data and data manipulation
- This position is full time Monday-Friday and is offering a competitive salary+ full benefits.
If this sounds like a good fit then please apply now!