Healthcare Marketing Coordinator
Park City, UT 84098
Healthcare Marketing Coordinator - Located in beautiful Park City, only 40-45 minutes from Salt Lake City! Enjoy a progressive clinic office environment. Our physicians offer regenerative pain treatment and are world-renowned for their use of stem cells to treat chronic musculoskeletal pain.
The Marketing Coordinator must display strong organizational skills, be personable, detail-oriented, and confident. You will function as the departments support; coordinating meetings, coordinating podcast and speaking engagements, logistics, special events planning. You will serve as a liaison for clients, vendors, and associates.
You will coordinate various tasks and functions to ensure marketing operations run smoothly at all times. In addition, you will gather and analyze key market information, and identify areas of improvement.
You may also support the Executive Director or Social Media Manage with various special projects, by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, maintaining our CRM, preparing reports, as well as other administrative work.
- Bilingual or multilingual
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing coordinator for an advertising or PR agency or in-house
- Previous experience in marketing and sales in a healthcare setting.
- B.A or B.S Degree or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce CRM
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and technical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Experience using computer and office equipment
- Able to work multiple projects concurrently
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m to 5 p.m. Some travel out-of-state or internationally may be required. This position is eligible for Telecommuting Work Arrangements after 6 months of full-time employment, and employee must maintain an above-average performance appraisal.
Send us your resume in Word at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com/