Home Care Manager
San Antonio, TX 78238
The Homecare Manager is responsible for successfully managing the complete operations of a branch office and growing the sales volume. The Homecare Manager prepares a sales strategy for the branch office, initiates contact with existing and potential Healthcare Facilities in order to sell home health services. The Homecare Manager serves as the leader for the branch office and is responsible for client satisfaction, account revenue/growth, professional development of the office staff and overall business profitability.
- WEEKLY pay (competitive rate).
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, vacations/sick days, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Generous referral BONUSES.
- Potential 10K quarterly BONUS
- Make a difference in a child/adult's life.
- FUN, POSITIVE, and PROFESSIONAL work environment.
- Employee appreciation events & employee recognition awards.
- Weekly core values meeting, regular paid trainings & orientations.
- Monthly and quarterly office outings, and an annual company-wide beach party.
HOMECARE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain relationships with client facilities and customers.
- Capable of proactively selling the complete range of services to current and potential clients, customers and local healthcare facilities.
- Monitor the local sales market and respond to issues which could impact business relationships and contracts.
- Develop business proposals, statements of work, bids and prepare contracts.
- Frequently travel locally within a reasonable proximity of the office to visit client sites and client facilities. Must have valid driver s license.
- Manage the fiduciary relationships within the office, including pricing, margins, overhead, expenses, etc.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of office staff.
- Follow state healthcare requirements and all Federal and State laws/regulations, including wage payment laws, and ACHC standards as well as corporate objectives.
- Works with the Clinical Director to ensure optimal clinical outcomes for all clients, including possible discharges and admissions.
HOMECARE MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited four year institution.
- Minimum of one year home care experience within the last two years.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; self-driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Strong analytic and judgment skills intermediate computer skills using Microsoft and Google Suite.