Home Health - Hospice - Long Term Care Billing Manager
Cottonwd Hgts, UT 84047
Account Resolution Manager
Salary up to 65k negotiable depending on experience!
Home Health, Hospice, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Long-term Care Billing Manager
We are a leader in providing tailored Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions that positively affect the bottom line of forward-thinking Home Health, Long-term Care, Hospice and Skilled Nursing Facilities across the nation. Together is precisely how we approach each partnership. Providing full Revenue Cycle Management Patient Access Management, Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Denials Management and AR Follow up. We work tirelessly with our clients to understand their exact needs, and together implement appropriate solutions to accomplish desired objectives.
Our environment is one of thinkers, problem solvers, and true contributors to their own success and the success and growth of the company. We are looking for individuals that don t want to be micromanaged, that take true interest and ownership and want to make an impact on the growth of the company and their future success. Working closely and directly with the senior management team, you will have an opportunity to learn and expand your knowledge as well as your personal and professional development!
This position looks for Home Health, Long term Care, Skilled Nursing and Hospice Medical Billing Management experience. With the ability to supervise a small team of staff as well as offsite staff. Will establish and maintain relationships with individual payer provider relations representative(s) to resolve collection issues with patient accounts with ability to properly research account issues, resulting in account resolution. Will work with local team as well as work with an off shore team.
- Serious attention to detail
- Creating consistent as well as ad-hoc reports for clinics and RCM operations
- Strong in building/managing client relationships
- Work closely with Hospitals/Practices to understand their concerns/feedback on RCM operations
- Secondary/escalated point of contact for the clients; handles escalations & ensure timely fixing of issues
- Works closely with the implementation team to ensure smooth transitioning of new clients
- Experienced Billing for Home Health, Hospice, Long-term Care, Skilled Nursing Facilities
Desired Job Expertise:
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent education is preferred, but candidates with proven experience will not be excluded from consideration
- A minimum of 3 to 10 years of experience in Hospice, Home Health, Long-term Care and Skilled Nursing service
- Must have in depth knowledge of complexities of Medicare and Medicaid billing for Long-term care and Hospice
- 3 to 5 years of experience in managing client relationships
Apply directly at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com