El Monte, CA 91107
Home Visitor-Bilingual (Tagalog, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Cantonese)
Do you want to make a big impact on the early development of children and families? Home visitors empower children and families, in their homes, by helping them achieve success early on in relationships, school, and work. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Conducts Weekly Home Visits for Enrolled Families
- Carries out Screening and Developmental Assessment for Children
- Provides in home Child Development Education as well as Family Centered Planning and Support
- Represents the Foothill Family at community events and collaborates with other head start programs at recruitment events.
- Acts as Liaison between Therapists and community partners to provide essential family services
- Must be bilingual with the following languages: Tagalog, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Cantonese
- Must Obtain Family Development Credential within 18 months of hire
- One of the following:
- CDA (Child Development Associate) Credential
- Child Development Associate Teacher Permit
- Associates or Bachelors with a minimum of 12 Units of Early Childhood Education/Child Development Courses
- AA Degree in Early Childhood Development