Hospice Branch Director (RN)
Greenville, AL 35124
Our client, an established, growing, reputable healthcare organization that specializes in community home care (home health, hospice, palliative care), is in need of an experienced Registered Nurse Branch Manager and/or Director/Administrator to join the team in a wonderful community. The Registered Nurse Branch Director is responsible for the overall management and oversight of the facility's operational well-being including financial responsibilities, marketing, compliance, regulations, quality assurance, education, employee relations and staffing. The Administrator will work in collaboration with the corporate team and with the Business Development/Sales and Marketing team in maintaining and growing local census.
- Work in conjunction with clinical leadership and corporate leadership in developing policies and procedures that ensure delivery of quality care, high quality of living, and safety to all residents and their families
- Promote a positive working environment among employees, residents, resident families, and external stakeholders
- Develop strategic goals and objectives to increase and maintain facility census
- Monitor budget evaluation, provide financial review and analysis
- Assure compliance with governing and regulatory bodies
- Prepare administrative records, reports, and analyses
- Direct the recruitment, selection and disciplinary action of facility staff
What We are Looking For:
- 2+ years in a leadership/managerial role in a Hospice setting
- Valid Alabama Registered Nurse license (Open to relocation candidates!!)
Why Work Here:
- Opportunity to work among a close-knit, family-oriented team with a company that upholds very high reputation in a close community setting
- Chance to grow and foster a positive work environment and form strong relationships within the local region
- Excellent company benefits/compensation package
- Opportunities for advancement or lateral movies within a growing organization
- Ensure the delivery of quality care to families and loved ones in a time of need
This is a direct-hire, permanent full-time opportunity with our client. Please submit your resume to learn more and to speak to a recruiter about our other direct-hire opportunities.
No resume? Feel free to Text/Call Kasey @ 858.609.0858 to learn more!