Human Resources Director
Pasadena, CA 91105
Humna Resource Director - Job description
Are you looking for the next step in your HR career? We are a large Medical Practice looking for an expereinced and eager professional to lead our Human Resources team.
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader capable of encouraging and motivating employees. We are seeking a candidate join our growing business and support the long term growth of our organization.
- 5-10 years of experience directly in the HR Field
- Min BA or BS degree ideally in Human Resources ( Masters degree Preferred)
- Manages the recruiting process including job postings, screening resumes and candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews of qualified applicant.
- Performs job analysis and classification studies.
- Manages a performance evaluation program.
- Conducts compensation & benefit survey
- Maintains court personnel records in compliance with the law and personnel policies.
- Conducts new employee orientations and ensures forms are completed properly.
- Develops and maintains the information in the current HR policies and procedures.
- Engages in Labor & Employee Relations issues
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Obtains organizational data relating to the human resource department and uses that data extensively as a strategic management tool; makes same data available to outside depts