South Jordan, UT 84095
Medical Billing Implementation Trainer $45 50K
We are a medical billing software company located in West Jordan. We have supported independent physicians & their staff with a comprehensive suite of solutions, including practice management, patient engagement, physician performances, etc. for over 20 years. We offer a flexible managed billing option for practices looking to use a Revenue Cycle company.
We are in search of a passionate, self-motivated Implementation Consultant to join our Medical Billing Implementation Team. The Medical billing Software Implementation Consultant will manage the implementation process for an assigned Healthcare client list, working directly with clients to identify, prioritize and manage strategic needs for an efficient and effective implementation.
The candidates that have been successful and truly enjoyed the Medical Billing Software Implementation role have been those with a strong desire to teach, train and assist others with medical billing software navigation questions. If you have been or are a clinic manager, an experienced medical biller, or have assisted with training staff on medical software this might be a great career opportunity to continue on progressing in the medical field.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
- Oversee, Coordinate, and manage all aspects of the implementation of Revenue Cycle Management software Configurations for new and existing clients.
- Communicate and manage internal and external implementation requirements and expectations.
- Serve as a single point of customer contact during the implementation.
- Assure client satisfaction.
- Train the client through key revenue cycle product learning milestone for effective application usage.
- Assist in the review of client processes and the development of new workflow plans.
- Manage client relationship during the Medical billing implementation process.
- Communicate progress updates weekly or as agreed upon with client.
- Support sales teleconference in hand-off of new client.
- Ensure implementation milestones are met on time.
- Coordinate the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) agreement process.
- Coordinate data conversion, interface, and other timelines and expectations.
- Hand off to Client Support when client has successfully completed process.
- Perform other duties as needed and directed by leadership
- Implementation of Web-based systems preferred.
- Web-based Training or Classroom Training/Coaching experience.
- Knowledge of medical computerized billing and scheduling software systems preferred
- EMR/EHR implementation experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of software or Medical billing software implementation or service account management experience.
- 1-2 years of work experience in medical office environment, customer service, IT, or support desk.
- Must have 1 -2 years in 2 of the following areas; Product Management, Training, Medical Software.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Word, Internet Explorer, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to lead a client successfully through technical processes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a customer service focus.
- 1-2 years medical billing experience and/or knowledge.