Inpatient Coding Auditor
Cottonwd Hgts, UT 84047
Inpatient Medical Coding Auditor/Supervisor
Are you looking to join a rapidly growing and well-known organization with proven success in delivering medical billing services to the companies across the United States? Look no further!
We are looking for a qualified Inpatient Medical Coding Auditor to join the rapidly growing team!
Summary of Position
The Medical Coding Auditor will be responsible for overseeing the coding that is performed by inpatient and outpatient coders for various hospital clients around the U.S. This is a fast paced environment that requires an individual with a broad skill-set and creative approach. The MCA will also be responsible for client interfacing on behalf of the organization, providing phenomenal customer services and maintaining positive client relationships. The MCA will ensure that Medical Coders are meeting the required metrics.
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) or (AAPC) recognized certification such as: Certified Professional Coder (CPC), Certified Professional Coder-Hospital (CPC-H), Certified Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) (CCS) Certified Coding Specialist. (CIS) with AAPC can also be considered.
- 2+ years as a Coding Auditor or Supervisor
- Experience in an outpatient facility a plus
- Ability to perform preliminary and routine audits on coding staff
- This position is full time Monday-Friday
- Competitive salary (DOE)+ full benefits
If this position sounds like the right fit for you then please apply now!