Los Angeles, CA 90025
Are you looking for a career that offers room for growth, unlimited compensation earning and goals based on an educational approach? Do you have a passion for educating families on the benefits of a lifesaving service while making a difference in people lives? This company specializes in biotech/health services all around the world and is truly committed to making a difference. We are in search for a polished professionals with innovate ways to education families all while adapting a soft sales approach to increase domestic awareness. If you are ready to be a part of an organization that prides its self on helping families become parents, while continuously giving the gift of life, then don t hesitate and apply today!
- Bachelor's degree and one to two years related sales experience and/or training.
- Ability to speak and write effectively and professionally with clients and external contacts
- Experience with effectively presenting information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and employees.
- Ability to apply mathematic skills, reasoning abilities, excellent organizational skills, handle multiple tasks simultaneously; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel and ability to learn customize systems such as Microsoft NAV, FileMaker and others as needed.
- Open to a work schedule from Monday thru Friday 9:30am-6:00pm and rotating weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through a soft sales approach increase domestic enrollments by generating leads from different sources, doctors, internal and external side sales team as well as follow up.
- Succeeds individual and team goals with emphasis on making outbound calls (outreach program) as well as handling inbound sales calls as a result of marketing programs.
- Achieves monthly enrollment goals, information packet goals while maintain an average enrollment-to-process threshold
- Demonstrations excellent communication skills as the liaison between the clients, physician offices and educators to build/maintain relationships.
- Coordinates with essential laboratory to ensure timely shipping, testing and processing; investigates and resolves any quality/compliance issues related to the client donation charts.
- Answer client questions in regards to billing, outstanding balances, necessary invoicing and accurately completing all the clients information to ensure its up-to-date in the system s
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of sales experience or training
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extremely client minded
- Must be able to attend trade show events(Sat/Sun) as needed
- This position is full time Tuesday-Saturday
- 40-45k/year+ commission
If this position sounds like the right fit for you then please apply now!