Insurance Prior Authorization Specialist
West Jordan, UT 84081
Orthopedic Clinic Insurance Verifications Specialist $12 14.50/hr.
We are a Healthcare services organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve; with multiple hospitals and clinics in different urban and suburban areas across the United States.
Our organization continues on growing and we are looking for a professional individual with Medical receptionist background to provide some extra support to our team.
Pay and Schedule:
- Full Time, Monday Friday
- 8:00 am 5:00 pm.
- $12-14.50 an hour
- West Jordan
- Full Benefits
What your role will be:
- Medical Insurance Verification Specialist will call on insurances to request that procedures may be covered.
- Prior Authorizations
- Obtain accurate demographic information, co-payments and balance payments.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of waiting area
- Make appointment reminder calls for all scheduled patients.
- Answer incoming calls and direct patients
- Schedule appointments via telephone and in person
- Obtain eligibility information
- Accept patient co pay s and insurance information.
Our ideal candidate:
- Strong sense of what drives them
- Able to work in a team environment
- Organized and self-motivated
- Knowledge of medical receptionist responsibilities
- Must be extremely reliable
- Must be able to type 40 wpm or more
- Must have professional communication and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must pass 7 year criminal background check and pass drug screen.
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
If you are interested in this Medical Receptionist position apply with your resume immediately at https://jobs.medicalprofessionals.com If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.