Phoenix, AZ 85013 US
Do you pride yourself in providing the best patient care to your community? Be a part of the leading healthcare scene as we are searching for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Arizona.
- Monitor patient vitals and labs and maintains accurate records of observations, treatments and patient care
- Teaches and counsels the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient.
- Observe and report on the physical and emotion wellbeing of the patient
- Prepare and assist the physicians or nurses during examinations and treatments also assists during specialized procedures.
- Provides nursing services: treatments, diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned.
- Follow HIPAA compliance at all times
- Must have LPN credential/license in state of Arizona
- High School Diploma or Ged required
- Experience in a hospital setting or directly in pediatrics preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and EMR systems
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is a plus!
Schedule: Monday Friday 8 AM 5 PM (may offer flexibility)
Pay: $24-$30 DOE
Employee Health Requirements:
As a condition of employment, each employee is to remain compliant with mandatory employee health (EH) standards. TB screening, Hep B, MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Influenza, and Covid Immunizations or approved declinations are required for this role.