LVN Admissions Coordinator
Carlsbad, CA 92008
LVN Admissions Coordinator-FT
Are you Passionate about Hospice and Home Health? Do you have Admissions or Intake experience and want to be part of a well-established organization with great career benefits and growth opportunities!? Then we are looking for you! We are a 40 year old organization in the Carlsbad area and are full of passionate healthcare professionals like you! Please apply for more details!
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Coordinates patient admission to hospice services as well as the implementation of the plan of care
- Acts as Liaison for care coordination between outside agencies and the hospice interdisciplinary team
- Direct contact with patients, families, physicians, discharge planners, and long term care partners to coordinate care.
- Carries out other related activities as required including medical billing, spreadsheet navigation, allscripts, and zoho.
- California Licensed Vocational Nurse Required
- Hospice and Admissions/Intake Experience Required
- Hospice and Palliative Certifications Preferred