LVN Case Managers
Covina, CA 91723 US
We are in search of an experienced Case Manager to join our thriving team!
- Functions as liaison between administration, members, physicians and other healthcare providers
- Interacts professionally with member/family/physicians and involves member/family/physicians in formation of the plan of care
- Communicates appropriately and clearly with physicians, in patient case managers and Prior-Authorization nurses
- Develops an outcome-based plan of care, based on the member s input and assessed member needs.
- Implements and evaluates the plan of care as often as needed as evidenced by documentation in the member s case file.
- Initiates community visits (hospital, home visits) as needed to assess patient progress and meet with appropriate members of the patient care team.
- Manages transition of care from the sending to receiving settings ensuring that the Plan of Care moves with the member and updates/modifies the care plan as the member s health care status changes.
- Active CA LVN or RN License
- Active CPR/BLS Certificate
- Valid CA Driver s License
- 1+ year of Utilization experience
- Experience with HMO insurance