LVN Clinic Nurse
temecula, CA 91709
Looking to work with a top rated medical group in the Escondido area? Have a passion for helping others and providing excellent patient care? Then we have the job for you!! This group provides care to individuals with Developmental Disabilities and is seeking an LVN to join their team! Position will be full time, 40 hours per week.
What will I be responsible for?
- Administer medications
- Schedule and coordinate doctor appointments for residents
- Assist individuals with activities of daily living
- Assist with bathing, cleaning, preparing meals, grooming, cooking, etc.
- Perform g-tube insertions for feeding to individuals
- Evaluate residents' and participants' level of consciousness, neurological factors, and whether they are responsive and oriented post seizure and/or any traumatic episodes
- Support patients growth and development
- Maintain Patient information, update log, track all behavioral and health changes and continue to develop care plans
- Perform basic physical review such as checking for vital signs
What should I have?
- Must have a valid CA LVN license