Fontana, CA 92335
We have an exciting opportunity for an LVN seeking a full time position with a medical group dedicated to its mission of providing quality, patient-focused healthcare to families, with an eye toward the future. We are currently seeking a full time LVN for an urgent care located in the Fontana area.
The LVN is responsible for:
- Patient care under the supervision of a Provider or Registered Nurse
- Obtain vitals, height, weight, history, and all other pertinent patient information
- Maintain cleanliness and sterilization of instruments and exam rooms
- Administer medications
- Perform various tests
- Telephone screen and perform any additional/miscellaneous duties assigned or requested by the management team
We are seeking an individual that is highly organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.
- 1+ year of LVN experience
- Active CA LVN License
- IV Certification
- Current CPR card
- Urgent care experience is highly preferred
If you are qualified and interested, please apply today!