Santa Ana, CA 92704 US
Would you like to work for a medical group whose goal is to provide quality, patient-focused healthcare? This medical group is dedicated to its mission of providing quality, patient-focused healthcare to families. Currently seeking an LVN position. Bilingual in Sapnish is preferred.
- Responsible for accurately recording and updating patient histories
- Drawing blood/ Injections
- Patient Education
- Assisting physicians with patient examinations
- Monitoring and recording vital signs
- Administering medications
- Performing various testing
- Discussing healthcare issues and concerns
- Determine next level of care
- High School Diploma (1 to 2 years post high school education preferred)
- Graduated from an accredited License Vocational Nurse program
- Current LVN license
- BLS certification
We are seeking an individual that is highly-organized, able to work in a team-oriented environment, be computer savvy, able to communicate clearly and have outstanding customer service.