LVN Outpatient Case Manager
Apple Valley, CA 92307
We are searching for a Case Management LVN to join our team in the high desert. This is a full time, permanent role. The hours are Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM. This position offers a competitive salary, generous retirement compensation plan, full health/dental/vision coverage, and plenty of PTO. This is an office based position with no travel required.
As a Case Management Nurse you will:
- Manage a caseload of patients (primarily Medi-Cal / Medicare)
- Ensure proper utilization of services by assessing the needs and identifying solutions that promote quality and cost-effective care.
- Conduct Quality Assurance reviews as necessary.
- Determine medical appropriateness of services by evaluating medical guidelines, benefit determination and compliance with state mandated regulations based on criteria.
- Collaborate with staff, physicians, and other members of the interdisciplinary team to coordinate and provide the level of care necessary to meet health needs
- State of the art facility and resources
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Matching Pension Plan
- Competitive starting pay ($26+ an hour)
- Long-term stability and room for career growth
What We Need From You:
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in CA
- Health Plan or Managed Care experience preferred
- Desire to work in case management / care review
- Strong Computer and Electronic Medical Record skills
- Passionate about providing excellent patient care
If you are interested in learning more, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!