Licensed Vocational Nurse
Solvang, CA 93463
We are in current need of a Licensed Vocational Nurse to fill our new openings in the Santa Ynez area. This is with a very large and reputable nationwide network that provide a wide variety of Developmental Health services for Adults and Children of all ages. The LVN is responsible for providing nursing services, training, and support to address the medical or psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, acquired brain injuries, substance abuse issues and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
- 1 year of LVN experience (required)
- 1 year of working with medically complex individuals (preferred)
- Active CA LVN License
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401k with match
- Great team atmosphere and rewarding work/family environment,
- PTO, Holiday pay, and Annual Bonus plans
- LOTS OF ROOM FOR GROWTH- NATIONWIDE
This is a direct-hire, permanent position with various schedule options available. Offering a competitive salary + full benefits.
Please submit your resume to learn more!!