Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN
San Jose, CA 95112
Our client has an immediate urgent need for a full-time Licensed Vocational Nurses to be added to the team in an Outpatient Program specializing in treating adults with Substance Use Disorders, Dual-Diagnosis, and other Mental Illnesses. The position is direct-hire, full-time, permanent with regular business hours, Monday Friday 8:30 am 5:00 pm, and excellent benefits package. The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) provides recovery services and medical treatment as prescribed by physician. The LVN works within an interdisciplinary team and provides safe, effective and efficient care within scope of established standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide nursing care and assist in welcoming, admission and discharge process
- Assess, monitor, collect, and report data as it pertains to the patients and members served
- Administer medication and treatment to member served in a timely and accurate manner
- Notifies management of any changes in behavior or condition
- Attend and participate in community meetings and groups
- California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), experience working with similar adult population preferred (Substance Abuse, Probationary, Incarcerated, Homeless, Serious Mental Illness, Psychiatric patients)
- CA State Driver's License
- Ability to pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
- Ability to review and implement recovery treatment plans for members serviced
- Ability to provide support in both medical and psycho-social care for members served
- Weekends and major Holidays off!
- Consistent full-time work schedule, Monday - Friday
- Competitive starting pay with excellent benefits package
- Opportunities for advancement with large, nationwide organization
- Positive working environment promoting delivery of quality care to those in need
This is a direct-hire, full-time permanent position with excellent benefits package, generous Paid Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, Consistent Hours in an Outpatient, Mon Fri, 8:30 AM 5 PM setting with an established, large and growing healthcare organization.
Starting pay: $30-32/hour
Please submit your resume to speak with a direct-hire recruiter about this position as well as other direct-hire, permanent positions in the area!