MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST - ENTRY LEVEL
Salt Lake City, UT 84124
Medical Office Receptionist $13 hour
Entry level High School Graduates welcome to apply!
We are a Family Practice and Orthopedic office located at St. Mark s Hospital. This is a challenging and rewarding position, maximizing your strengths and skills while helping others live healthier, longer lives. This position is a great opportunity for individuals that are seeking a stable career with room for advancement in healthcare. We have a great team and awesome management you could not love more!
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Full time, Full benefits!
- Medical Receptionist - Medical Office - Family Practice
- Located in Salt Lake City - Murray area
What are we looking for?Currently we re hiring a Medical Receptionist - Medical Office Specialist to join our team. This is full-time, career advancement, and personal growth in a great environment!
Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, outgoing, motivated, and willing to go the distance.
- Any front desk office experience is welcome or any medical receptionist or medical office experience preferred, not mandatory.
- Type 40 wpm
- Must have professional communication and demeanor
- Must pass 7 year criminal background check and pass drug screen
- High School Graduates welcome!
What would you be responsible for?
- All Medical Office and Medical Receptionist Responsibilities
- Greet and direct all medical patients
- Obtain accurate demographic information, co-payments and balance payments.
- Maintain and balance daily payment information.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of waiting area
- Make appointment reminder calls for all scheduled patients.
- Schedule appointments via telephone and in person
Additional Information:Benefits: Medical, dental, life insurance, FSA/HSA and retirement benefits. Employee health and wellness program incentives. Employment will be contingent upon successful background checks and/or drug testing. The Utah Healthcare Institute is an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer for veterans and persons with disabilities. Please note this is a non-smoking campus.
If you are excited and driven and would like to apply, please send your resume and you can also call Brianna at 801-313-1938