San Diego, CA 92103 San Diego, CA 92103
Our client is a well-established imaging service in the greater San Diego area. The mammography tech will be responsible for providing patient care in an efficient and compassionate manner.
- Responsible to review patient orders image requests, and patient questions.
- Prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings. Perform or interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures including magnetic resonance imaging.
- Monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of images. Interpret images using computer-aided detection or diagnosis systems.
- Review or transmit images and information using picture archiving or communications systems.
- Current ARRT, CRT and CPR certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate of Science degree or equivalent in radiologic science.
This is a full-time salaried position with extensive benefits. Please apply or feel free to submit your resume directly to Conlin at email@example.com!