Mandarin Back Office MA
Pasadena, CA 91105
Our client, one of the largest providers of advanced fertility treatment in the world, is looking to add a Medical Assistant to their growing team. Must be bilingual in Mandarin and be comfortable working in an office setting with physicians.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist physician with procedures including diagnostic procedures, monitoring ultrasounds, egg retrievals, embryo transfers, etc.
- Create new patient accounts in EMR system with accuracy
- Follow up with patients to confirm new patient documents or portal information received
- Obtain insurance cards and provide copy of the patient s insurance card to billing department for insurance verification in a timely manner
- Confirm that all new patient paperwork / portal is complete prior to patients appointment
- Maintain waiting list of patients willing to be seen earlier than regularly scheduled consultation
- Provide back up assistance to front office team when needed
- Must be bilingual Mandarin speaking
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program and/or Certified Medical Assistant, Current in State of California (CA)
- Ability to work with patients, patient families, physicians, and interdisciplinary team.
- Experience in Outpatient setting preferred, preferably in Women s Health, PACU, Surgical environment.
Why Work Here:
- Competitive starting hourly pay ($18+ an hour) plus benefits with opportunities for overtime!
- Comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay, 401K, etc.
- Established (30 +years), growing organization
- Steady, 40-hour work week, typically Mon Fri 7am 4pm or 8am - 5pm with flexibility required for possible weekend appointments.
- This is an outpatient, clinic-based position, no travel required.
- Opportunity to work among interdisciplinary team as well as independently in a fast-paced, educational environment
- Opportunity to establish strong connections with patients in time of need
- Work alongside world renowned physicians in one of the fastest growing sectors of healthcare.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program and/or Certified Medical Assistant, Current in State of California (Required)
This position is based in office, full-time, Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply to learn more!