Medical Assistant $15-$18
Cottonwoood Heights, UT 84109
We are a nationwide organization with 36 hospitals/Clinics/Urgent Care Centers urban and suburban areas across the United States. We are a Healthcare services organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve.
Our Hospitals/Clinics are making a profound impact on the communities it serves. The health system partners with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that are all striving to improve the health and well-being of local residents
We have multiple full-time Medical Assistant positions in all specialties: Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Urology, OBGYN, and more. We offer a top of the line Healthcare and benefits package.
We enjoy helping our team achieve not only career advancement, but personal growth. And we offer one of the most competitive salaries!
Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge?
- Medical Assistant all specialties
- Pay rate $15-$18 hour
- Full time- Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Full benefits package
- Most immediate opening in Salt lake City
Locations: We hire for North Salt Lake, Murray, Riverton.
- All levels of Medical Assistant back office experience welcome
- Vitals, vaccine administration, phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Upbeat, dynamic, and friendly attitude towards patients and staff
- Medical Assistant certification preferred but not necessary
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- New grads welcome
If you are interested in this Medical Assistant position. Apply with your resume immediately at https://www.medicalprofessionals.com/career-seekers/
If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office at 801-313-1938.