Medical Assistant - Orthopedic
West Jordan, UT 84081
This is your opportunity to work as a Medical Assistant with an Orthopedic Clinic whose mission is to improve the quality of life for the communities we serve. This position is a great opportunity for Medical Assistants who are seeking a stable career with room for advancement in healthcare.
We enjoy helping our team achieve not only career advancement, but personal growth. And we offer the most competitive salaries and top-of-the-line benefits! Are you ready to take on an exciting new challenge?
We are hiring a Medical Assistant for our West Jordan location.
- Pay rate $13-$16 hour
- Full-time and part-time position available. Monday -Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Key duties for this position include:
- Room patients, take vitals, administer vaccines, chart details
- Experience with phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Triage to determine treatment needed
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Be upbeat, dynamic, and have a friendly attitude towards patients and staff
For this position, you will need:
- Medical Assistant back office experience all levels are welcome
- Certified Medical Assistant preferred, but not necessary
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changes
- New grads welcome
Why you want to work here - This is a nationwide organization with 36 Hospitals-Clinics-Urgent Care Centers across the United States. Our Hospitals and clinics make a profound impact on the regions we serve. We partner with a diverse set of dedicated and community-based charities, advocates, and agencies that all strive to improve the health and well-being of local residents. Plus, great fun professional, fast-paced professional atmosphere! Long-term stable position and great pay. Join Us!
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!