Medical Assistant - Scribe - Millcreek
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
What could be more rewarding than to work for a Family Practice clinic located in Salt Lake City. This is a challenging and rewarding position, maximizing your strengths and skills while helping others live healthier, longer lives. This Medical Assistant position provides a stable opportunity for someone seeking a career with room for advancement in healthcare. We have a great team and awesome management you could not love more!
Pay and Schedule:
- Full time, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Wage: $14-17/hour (Negotiable based on experience)
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement benefits)
- Locations in: Salt Lake City and Cottonwood Heights
Our ideal candidate:
- 1-2 years of medical receptionist or medical office experience preferred, not mandatory.
- All levels of Medical Assistant back office experience welcome
- Medical Assistant certification preferred but not necessary
- Type 40 wpm
- Must have professional communication and demeanor
- Must pass 7 year criminal background check and pass drug screen.
- Must have a very strong sense of what drives you to work hard.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
What your role will be:
- Vitals, vaccine administration, phlebotomy, EKG s, and other procedures
- Ability to work independently and in team efforts
- Ability to quickly take direction from multiple people
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
Your career is our purpose! Connect with us today!
If you would like to talk to the Hiring Manager, feel free to contact Brianna at our office at 801-313-1938.