Medical Assistant- Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Medical Assistant $15.00 - $20.00 - Location - Salt Lake City Full time - Mon-Fri 8am- 5pm no nights and weekends!
After 20 years of practicing internal medicine Our founder recognized how truly broken our healthcare system was. The traditional fee-for-service model of healthcare was driving up costs, reducing the quality of care, and leaving both patients and doctors dissatisfied.We knew we could do better and generate better health outcomes for patients with greater savings for employers using a model that places real value on primary care and created a company that places focus on primary care, and provides patients the care they deserve.
We are located within our some of the best and largest employers in UTAH.
This environment is top of the line and an amazing environment full of Dynamic people that will be your patients. We are looking for the friendliest most welcoming Medical Assistants around! Who enjoys being an MA and enjoys their patients. Enjoy an environment where your patients are like family, servicing Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatrics. Will provide front and back office procedures and work closely with our physicians. Allowing you to expand your knowledge and growth. We offer career growth, professionally and financially, and are looking for a Medical Assistants that truly enjoy engaging with patients and supporting our employer communities.
We offer a very competitive salary with starting wages from $15.00-$20.00 and an extremely low cost healthcare plan, as well as free Dr. Visits for you and your family. Once you are a part of our team, you become a part of our family! We appreciate and value our family are committed to taking care of you!
Location: Salt Lake City Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 5:00 pm, 8:30-4:30
other Schedules available for everyone! Full and some part time positions available
Pay: $15.00 -20.00 /hour DOE, plus a very low cost Healthcare plan and PTO.
- We are looking for your skills:
- Experience in Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine or any other specialty (preferred) no Medical Assistant certification preferred but no required
- Extremely warm, friendly and professional, a must have!
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screen
- Experience with phlebotomy, Injections and Vaccines preferred
- If you are interested in this Medical Assistant position. Apply with your resume immediately at www.medicalprofessionals.com! If you would like to talk to the hiring Manager, feel free to contact our office and talk to Alec 801-313-1938.